I have been using Toodledo for a while now to manage my to-do list. So far it is by far the best solution for my style, and I urge you to give it a try. However, the purple and green colour scheme hurts my eyes. So I thought I would give the Stylish add-on for Firefox a try, and knock up a theme of my own for Toodledo. It turns out Stylish is very easy to use, and it didn’t take too long. So here is my first attempt at a Stylish theme: Toodledo by Nonimage.
Installation (currently Firefox and Opera only)
- Install the Stylish add-on
- Go to the Toodledo by Nonimage theme entry page on Userstyles.org
- Click the button on that page to install the theme
- 28/04/08 — Version 1.5 — Add CSS for expand/collapse button
- 28/04/08 — Version 1.4 — Tweaked CSS because of changes made by Toodledo themselves
- 20/04/08 — Version 1.3 — Changed a few things around to make the theme work well in conjunction with JDoree’s Toggle Sidebar Greasemonkey script
- 20/04/08 — Version 1.2 — Sidebar improvements
- 19/04/08 — Version 1.1 — Changed colour scheme for different priorities according to user feedback
- 15/04/08 — Version 1.0 — First release
Please use the contact form on the front page of this site to report bugs etc. Please let me know how well it works with your setup.